We are interested in providing Education and a balanced lifestyle to children orphans in needs; basic education for adults especially women. Our need is to educate mothers and orphans reading, writing, and skilled trade so that these women can survive without fear and feeling desperate and have back their pride and dignity. In addition, we want to STOP the cycle of abuses. Well focus on teaching young men to have honor, pride in their work, in their family and confidence in their lives.
LIFE-HOPE wants people to take a moment to THINK of OTHER just like SELF.
Micro-credits for small business, and training in knitting, embroidery, candle making, soap making and others skills will be provided for helpless women widow and head of household.
And the most important is finding school fees for Orphans, to give them hope for the future.
To know more contact us at
To see how you can help click here:
Also you can contribute by purchasing some of our hand crafted items.:
Please buy one of our beautiful handmade items, all benefits go to the foundation.
- Build a Hope center (shelter) for neglected and orphaned children.
- Build library for the enrichment and developing of young minds.
- Build play areas for fun and exercise to help develop healthy lifestyles.
- Open training place for helpless mothers and young girls in several skilled trades that will enriched their lives and support their families as well as aid in building up self-esteem.
- Provide clean and safe drinking water for the local community and our center.
- Assure sufficient nutrition for underprivileged and orphaned children.
- Provide micro-credits to helpless widows and widowers to help with small business endeavors and immediate help for the survival of their children.
- Ensure that our neglected elders receive the care that they need.
- Help with school fees (and associated costs) for orphaned children.
More about our projects see here: http://www.life-hope.org/howcanihelp.htm